Last updated on: February 25, 2010
Your privacy is important to us
If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell whether the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears at the top of this page.
Learn more about the following questions:
Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect your Internet service provider's address, the web page from which you came, and a record of your activity on our site. This information is used to help us improve the usability of our website.
When you place an order on our website, we collect and store the following types of personal information from you: your name, email address, shipping address, and phone number. We also collect your credit card information; however, we do not store your credit card information.
You also can submit information about other people. For example, if you order an urn and want it sent directly to a funeral home, we collect and store the recipient’s name, shipping address and phone number.
On some pages, you can send us questions, give us feedback or share suggestions. In this instance, we collect your name, email address, postal address and phone number, so we can respond to your inquiry effectively. If you’re an artist and you want your urns to be considered for the Une Belle Vie Memorial Urns website, we also may ask you to provide samples of your work and responses to a questionnaire.
We may use your personal information to:
- Process your order, ship it and send you order and shipping confirmations via email. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill your order.
- Communicate with you and send you information by email, postal mail, phone, or other means about our products, unless you have directed us not to contact you.
- Help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- Improve your shopping experience.
- Evaluate trends and statistics.
- Contact you, if necessary.
You always have the choice to decline marketing information. To do so, email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 877-249-7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, MT).
We never share any of your personal information with any 3rd party, except to the extent necessary to fulfill your order.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually disable them if you choose. If you choose not to accept our cookie, you will be able to make a purchase on our website. Remember, though, you can always place your order by calling us toll-free at 877-249-7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, MT).
No, we will never ask you for your password, user name, credit card information or other personal data through email. If you receive an email that looks like it’s from us asking you for personal information, do not respond. This is known as “phishing,” and it’s a scam to try to get your personal information.
To help you feel comfortable and safe when shopping with us, we partner with Authorize.Net (a leading payment gateway since 1996) to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers. Authorize.Net adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry-leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
To make sure you are accessing the secure server before you submit your personal financial information, the first few characters in our website address should say “https” rather than just “http.” Some browsers also display a solid key icon or a locked padlock icon that indicates the website is secure through SSL.
If you're unable to access the secure server or you’d feel more comfortable placing your order by phone, please call us toll-free at 877-249-7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, MT). To learn more about Authorize.Net, please visit their website.
Simply log in to your account on our website. If you don’t remember your password, look for the link that reads "Forgot your password?" Click on this link for instructions on how to get your password.
- Phone: 303-867-7735 or 877-249-7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, MT)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail:
Une Belle Vie Memorial Urns LLC
12656 East Jamison Place, Suite 11
Englewood, CO 80112-4557