Effective: June 23, 2018
Your privacy is important to us
Please read this policy carefully. Your use of the website signifies your acceptance of the policy and our practices. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell whether the policy has changed by checking the effective date that appears at the top of this page.
This website is controlled, operated, and administered by Une Belle Vie from its offices within the United States. If you are accessing this website from a location outside the United States, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your personal information to our facilities in the United States and to those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
Learn more about the following questions:
- What information does Une Belle Vie Memorial Urns collect about me?
- How do you use my information?
- Do you share my information?
- What do I need to know about links to other websites?
- What are “cookies” and how do you use them?
- Will you ever send me an email asking for my personal information?
- How do I know my information is secure?
- How do I access or update my information?
- How do I contact you?
What information does Une Belle Vie Memorial Urns collect about me?
When you place an order on our website, we collect and store the following types of personal information from you: your name, email address, shipping address, and phone number. We also collect your credit card information; however, we do not store your credit card information. We will also collect any pictures or information that you submit in connection with your order.
You also can submit information about other people. For example, if you order an urn and want it sent directly to a funeral home, we collect and store the recipient’s name, shipping address, and phone number.
On some pages, you can send us questions, give us feedback, or share suggestions. In this instance, we collect your name, email address, postal address, and phone number, so we can respond to your inquiry effectively. If you’re an artist and you want your urns to be considered for the Une Belle Vie Memorial Urns website, we also may ask you to provide samples of your work and responses to a questionnaire.
Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information to help us improve the usability of our website. This information includes:
- Usage information, such as which of the pages on the website that you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on website.
- Information about the device you are using to access the website, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
- Mobile device information when you access our website via a browser on your mobile device, including the unique device identifier assigned to your device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
- Information about your actual location which may be determined through various technologies, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
How do you use my information?
We may use your personal information:
- To process your order, ship it, and send you order and shipping confirmations via email.
- To provide any other products or services that you request.
- To communicate with you and send you information by email, postal mail, phone, or other means about our products, unless you have directed us not to contact you.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To maintain and improve the website and your shopping experience.
- To evaluate trends and statistics.
- For specific purposes for which you provide consent.
- To contact you, if necessary, to provide customer or technical support.
You always have the choice to decline marketing information. To do so, email us at [email protected] or call us toll-free at 877.249.7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 3 pm, MT).
Do you share my information?
We reserve the right to share information, including personal information, with the third parties described below:
- With service providers that help us perform website functions and administer our services.
- Within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, to the extent permitted by law.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- If we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- For legal purposes, such as in response to court orders or legal process; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law.
- With any other third parties with your consent.
What do I need to know about links to other websites?
What are “cookies” and how do you use them?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually disable them if you choose. If you choose not to accept our cookies, you will not be able to make a purchase on our website. Remember, though, you can always place your order by calling us toll-free at 877.249.7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 3 pm, MT).
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of our website and may share this data with other Google services. You can learn more about how Google uses and shares personal information and about any choices you may have with regards to your personal information by visiting their website at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
The website is not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals.
Will you ever send me an email asking for my personal information?
No, we will never ask you for your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through email. If you receive an email that looks like it’s from us asking you for personal information, do not respond. This is known as “phishing,” and it’s a scam to try to get your personal information.
How do I know my information is secure?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage technology is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you’d feel more comfortable placing your order by phone, please call us toll-free at 877.249.7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 3 pm, MT).
How do I access or update my information?
Simply log in to your account on our website. If you don’t remember your password, look for the link that reads "Forgot your password?" Click on this link for instructions on how to get your password.
How do I contact you?
303.867.7735 or 877.249.7735 (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 3 pm, MT)
- Postal mail:
Une Belle Vie Memorial Urns LLC
7076 S. Alton Way, Building D
Centennial, CO 80112